Spyra-Gyra Spiral slicer and Accessories
R268.00 – R695.00
The Spyra-Gyra Spiral Slicer gets your whole family to eat healthy and nutrient-rich food that looks, as good as it tastes. Save time with slicing, and shredding and spiralizing vegetables for salads, garnishes, or for tasty stir-fry’s. The Spyra-Gyra does all this in seconds.
- Additional information
- SEE IT IN ACTION
- WHAT CAN IT DO
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- HOW TO USE IT
- Reviews (0)
The Spyra-Gyra Spiral Slicer gets your whole family to eat healthy and nutrient-rich food. Spiralized foods look, as good as it tastes. Save time with slicing, and shredding and spiralizing vegetables. Whether for salads, garnishes, or for tasty stir-fry’s. The Spyra-Gyra does all this in seconds.
Use your Spyra-Gyra Spiral Slicer to prepare healthy vegetable noodles. They will have even the pickiest eater coming back for seconds. Excellent gift for family and friends.
Children love eating vegetables that they can play with. The Spyra-Gyra creates delightful shapes and colors and slices are thin and easy to eat. As a result, your kids will start getting back into eating their 5 a day!
Spending quality time with your family. Both young and old enjoy watching vegetables turn into noodles. As well as other spiral cuts and they enjoy eating them even more
Eating healthy. Anyone who is gluten intolerant can still enjoy tasty vegetable “pasta”. Besides, vegetable pasta is filled to the brim with nutrients. In addition, it is much healthier than flour based pasta
Bringing out your inner chef – Step away from the norm of chopped or sliced vegetables. Furthermore, spiral vegetables are artistic, creative, and offer versatility in vegetable preparation
Lastly a spiral slicer increases intake of raw fruits and vegetables in a fun and tasty way
Versatile – Slices and creates 3 different variety of spaghetti sizes from raw vegetables
User-friendly – The Spyra-Gyra is easy to assemble and disassemble. It is easy to clean and compact for convenient storage plus it features an ergonomic handle
Material – Made from food-safe ABS plastic, nylon, and stainless steel blades
Environment-friendly – Bio-degradable packaging
Sturdy – Non-slip suction firmly secure the Spyra-Gyra to your counter
Economic – Manually operated, no electricity required
Using the flat blade make curly strands with cucumbers, beetroots, apples, baby marrows and much more. For instance, these are great to use as a garnish, in salads, and in side dishes. In addition, the flat blade can also be used to shred cabbage for coleslaw and perfectly slice onion rings. Using the 3 blade types you can make:
Spiral spaghetti salad
Tasty stir fry’s
And much more
SEE IT IN ACTION
• Versatile – Slices and creates 3 different variety of spaghetti sizes from raw vegetables.
• User friendly – The spyra gyra is easy to assemble and disassemble. It is easy to clean and compact for convenient storage plus it features an ergonomic handle.
• Material – Made from food safe ABS plastic, nylon and stainless steel blades
• Environment friendly – Bio-degradable packaging.
• Sturdy – Non-slip suction firmly secure the Spyra-Gyra to your counter.
• Economic – Manually operated, no electricity required.
WHAT CAN IT DO
WHAT CAN IT DO?
Using the flat blade make curly strands with cucumbers, beetroots, apples, baby marrows and much more. These are great to use as garnish, in salads and in side dishes. The flat blade can also be used to shred cabbage for coleslaw and perfectly slice onion rings. Using the 3 blade types you can make
- Vegetable noodles
- Fruit salad
- Spiral spaghetti salad
- Tasty stir fry’s
- And much more
Essential hand operated kitchen tool that turns all hard vegetables into one of three widths of spaghetti including the 0,9mm angel hair to make attractive salads and fruit salads.
Makes amazingly attractive fluted vegetables suitable for salads, cooked vegetables and decorations.
Shredding and slicing
Green and yellow pepper strips in seconds,makes finely sliced coleslaw.
Just a glimpse of what you can make with your Spyra-Gyra!
|Raw Saucy Tomato Noodles||Cucumber and Strawberry Delight||Cucumber and Sprout Salad|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 3 spaghetti blades including the angel hair blade. Blade sizes 0.9 mm 2.4 mm and 4 mm
- Factory fitted flat stainless steel blade
- 2 clear suction for firm grip on the counter while machine is in use
- Includes A5 full colour instruction manual
HOW TO USE IT
HOW TO USE IT
Directions for use
- Cut both ends of the fruit/vegetable
- Push the fat end of the vegetable onto the pipe blade
- Holding the vegetable push the spikes on the rotating disk onto the other end of the vegetable
- Place your left hand thumb onto the sticker labelled PUSH and simultaneously turn the handle clockwise.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.