- Change of an order
- Payment options
- Delivery policy
- Delivery outside South African borders
- Tracking your order
- Lost in transit orders
- Returns procedure
- Warranty and repair returns – delivery and charges
- Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Country of domicile
- Company information
E & OE
Version 1.0 February 2019
For any purpose whatsoever, you acknowledge having read and accepted the Disclaimers, and Terms and Conditions. Fat Purple Trading is a business in the Health industry that markets Healthy Lifestyle Equipment and allied products. at Purple Trading will supply goods in terms of the Consumer Protection Act 34 of 2005.
Orders – Change of an order
Orders can be changed subject to the following conditions:
- Before the order has been dispatched
• The product selection can be changed or the order can be cancelled
• In the event of cancellation, any bank charges incurred will be deducted from the refund of the transaction amount
- Once the order has been dispatched
• In the event of an exchange of goods, the customer will be responsible for the
return and re-delivery costs
• In the event of cancellation of the order prior to the unpacking of the product
the customer will be responsible for the delivery and return costs
Orders from South Africa
- EFT into the Conglomus Mercantile account – the details of which are provided in the emailed order confirmation.
- Items will only be released once the amount reflects in our bank account All goods remain the property of Fat Purple Trading until paid for in full.
- Subject to availability and/or receipt of payment, or subject to conditions of agreed payment terms, orders will be processed and dispatch confirmed by way of email or WhatsApp
- All goods delivered need to be checked for short supply, damages or defects and should be reported to us by no later than 48 hours from date of acceptance
- Our dispatch procedure includes photographing the contents of every order as a record of what was sent out and the visual condition of the goods. This information is linked photographically to your order details
- Fat Purple Trading only delivers via door to door courier
- Delivery times are governed by the third-party courier service contracted to deliver your order. The following are usual delivery times but not guaranteed. Courier delivery is between 1 and 7 working days, depending on the area of delivery
- Order values that qualify for free delivery are inclusive of VAT value
- The delivery address must be a town or city in South Africa
- Please note that once the parcel has been collected by the Courier company we are unable to control delivery times
- Note: A delivery being delayed is not grounds for return or refund
The Terms and Conditions under which Fat Purple Trading offers Free Delivery are:
|Orders less than R650
|Orders between R650 – R2,500
|Orders above R2,500
|Drop Shipping (Delivery to Customers)
|Drop Shipping – Kuto to Customers
Delivery outside South African borders
- For any and ALL orders OUTSIDE of South Africa, the customer is liable to get a quote from their own courier company and to arrange collection from the Fat Purple Trading dispatch office at 9 Hoog Street, Utrecht, KZN, 2980
- Fat Purple Trading does not arrange for any delivery outside of South Africa
- No claims can be made on Fat Purple Trading, after goods have been deemed to have been collected by the customer courier company
Tracking your order
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with the tracking number and
weblink to track your order.
Lost in transit orders
Fat Purple Trading will make every effort to retrieve goods and/or make valid claims on Fat Purple Trading insurers for the benefit of the customer should dispatched goods go missing. This, however, does not intimate in any way that Fat Purple Trading accepts liability for the loss of goods after they have been dispatched for delivery to the customer.
- In the case of warranty or refunds, a copy of the invoice/sales receipt MUST accompany the goods
- A refund will only be payable if the goods are in 100% original saleable condition
- No restocking fee will be charged on returns that are in excellent condition, a percentage can be subtracted if the returned products are not in 100% original saleable condition
- Goods must be returned in original packaging to avoid additional penalties on a refund
- Books, CDs, and DVDs may not be returned
- A Returns Authorisation form must be completed before goods can be returned, irrespective of the reason for the return
- The return of goods costs is for the account of the customer. Once you have received a Returns Authorisation Number, and paid the courier fee, in the case of using our courier services, the goods may be returned
- Any goods that are returned without a Returns Authorisation Number do not qualify for return/refund, and will be held pending payment of delivery for the return of the goods to the customer
Warranty and repair returns – delivery and charges
- The Customer and, or Healthmakers pay for the goods to be returned to an address designated by Healthmakers on the following basis:
- If the product is less than 3 (three) months old from the date of purchase, Healthmakers will pay for the courier costs.
- If the product is between 4 (four) months to 1(one) year old from the date of purchase, Healthmakers and the customer will share courier costs equally.
- After 1 (one) year from the date of purchase, the customer will pay full courier costs.
- Goods are deemed to have been returned to Healthmakers, to an address designated by Healthmakers, on POD (Proof of Delivery) by a signed delivery note/waybill or other document proving delivery.
- Healthmakers will charge the customer for sanitising equipment that is returned for repair in an unsanitary condition (whether or not the product is under warranty).
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
Fat Purple Trading provides this website “As Is”. No expressed or implied warranty is hereby given nor any other promises made about this website. We do not warrant that this website is good quality, accurate, complete and up to date, legally effective, secure or fit for any particular purpose.
- You indemnify us against any claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and liabilities related to the use of this website
- The limit of our responsibility and liability for any issues related to this website is that we will, once we are made aware of any issues, resolve or fix the issue as soon as possible
- We take no responsibility for our items offered on any other website
- Fat Purple Trading provides an optional third party courier service for collection and delivery of items in need of service/repair. Should the customer choose this third-party service the liability for any damages, loss of goods etc. will be transferred from Fat Purple Trading to the customer
Fat Purple Trading shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.policy.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569 Your information to register on fatpurpletrading.co.za is considered to be private and is kept on a secure server. Your information is used by Fat Purple Trading for the purpose of processing your orders, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. Customer information will never be sold to a third party.
Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Fat Purple Trading chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature as 9 Hoog Street, Utrecht, KZN, 2980. You agree that any claim relating to fatpurpletrading.co.za and our service can only be dealt with in a court in Utrecht in the Province of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. Variation: Fat Purple Trading may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by Conglomus, a close corporation based in South Africa trading as Fat Purple Trading and with registration number 95/46947/23 and CE Thornhill (Member).
Support E-mail: • email@example.com
Support Contact Information: • 081 512 4074
No images or information or products contained in fatpurpletrading.co.za is intended to be orn should be taken as a treatment or medical diagnosis. The information, images and products are for general knowledge and use and are not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your medical practitioner, homeopath or alternative qualified health provider when starting any dietary or nutritionally related program. The use of any of the equipment sold on fatpurpletrading.co.za is not a reason to discontinue prescribed medication or medical treatment. Copyright Unless otherwise stated, all the material appearing on fatpurpletrading.co.za including: the site design; text; logos; graphics; icons and images, and any other material and the arrangement thereof is subject to the applicable copyright laws. Copyright 2019 Fat Purple Trading. Obligations on Registering on fatpurpletrading.co.za: You are responsible for keeping your access password to fatpurpletrading.co.za confidential and agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or access to fatpurpletrading.co.za using your details. Fat Purple
Trading may, for marketing and statistical purposes, monitor the users of fatpurpletrading.co.za through the shopping cart software. Fat Purple Trading maintains the right to suspend or terminate access, to all or some of fatpurpletrading.co.za, from certain IP addresses. This may be done at our sole discretion and without notice. fatpurpletrading.co.za reserves the right to cancel any customer or member registration to the site. This may be done at our sole discretion and without notice.