Fat Purple Trading – drop shipping service
Drop shipping means Fat Purple Trading provides goods by direct delivery from our warehouse to your customer – No paperwork in the box.
We drop ship based on the following terms and conditions:
- The order for the main item must be placed through the drop shipping category on the website. This can be found in the products category on the navigation bar
- Small items e.g. a Spyra-Gyra may only be drop shipped if included with an item in the drop shipping category. No additional drop shipping charges are required for the smaller items
- As part of our environmental drive to reduce the unnecessary use of paper, we will not include any paperwork to your customer
- The current drop shipping delivery price can be viewed once you add a drop-ship item into your cart and prior to checkout
How to do a drop shipping order
- Go to: https://www.fatpurpletrading.co.za
- Login to your Fat Purple Trading account
- In the navigation bar, hover over products and choose ‘drop shipping’, which will show you which products are available to be drop shipped. If the product that you require to be drop shipped is not in the list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add your product to your cart and proceed to checkout
- Select ‘new address’ at the bottom of the dropdown list, complete your customer details and select ‘continue’. This will ensure that the address is not saved to your account address book, thus avoiding accumulating unnecessary addresses.
- Select drop shipment as your shipping method before submitting your order by click on the ‘place order’ button.
- Goods cannot be dispatched without your customers’ telephone number, postal code, and full address. Missing information will delay the dispatching of your order
If you need any assistance with any aspect of our Drop Shipping service please phone 081 512 4074.