The Terms and Conditions under which Fat Purple Trading offers free delivery are:
- Orders that have a total Inc Vat value of between R1495.00 and R2249.00 have the option of Free Postal Delivery or to pay for To-The-Door Courier delivery subject to the Terms and Conditions of the courier service used by Fat Purple Trading.
- – Postal delivery may not be selected for very fragile items. If the item purchased is ceramic or stoneware courier delivery must be selected.
- The Speed Services To-the-Counter delivery method will only appear as an option if the items ordered weigh less than 1Kg.
- Orders that have an Inc Vat total value of R2250.00-and-over have the option of Free Courier Delivery to the door subject to the terms and conditions of the Courier used by Fat Purple Trading.
- – The delivery address must be in a town or a city in South Africa.
Fat Purple Trading employ third-party delivery services, so delivery times are governed by The Courier Company or SAPO. The following delivery times are an estimate and are not guaranteed.
Courier delivery: Cape Town – 5 to 6 working days; JHB, Pretoria & Bloemfontein – 3 to 5 days and Durban – 3 to 5 days. All other provinces take between 3-7 working days.
Postal delivery usually take between 3-10 working day.
Speed Services delivery takes approximately 4 working days and is a To-the-Counter delivery to either the nearest Post Office to your physical address or to the Post Office specified by you when you order. As our nearest Post Office is considered to be in an outlying area, the Speed Service delivery offered by SAPO is not an overnight service.
Fat Purple Trading offers a drop ship delivery option, where orders are delivered directly to the customer.
- Drop ship delivery is only offered within South Africa
- The delivery address for drop ship must be in a town or city in South Africa
- For outlying areas:
– Request for a delivery quote from Fat Purple Trading
– Make arrangements for the collection of the order from the address specified by Fat Purple Trading
Click here for more info on Drop-shipping
Fat Purple Trading provides an optional courier service for collection and delivery of items in need of service/repair. Should you choose this third party service, the liability for any damages, loss of goods etc. will be transferred from Fat Purple Trading to the dealer.